Cameron House Foundation Scholarships
Education is a top priority for all parents. The Cameron House Foundation seeks applicants (boys and girls) of rising 8, 9 and 10 year olds for the Bursary Foundation award.
CAMERON HOUSE SCHOOL OFFERS:
- Small vibrant independent co-educational school for children aged 4-11 years
- Excellent pupil teacher ratio
- Specialist teaching staff
- Additional Strengths in Music, Drama, Art and Sport
- Proven track record of success at 11+ entry into independent senior schools
The aim of the Cameron House Foundation (Registered Charity No. 1114983) is to help a child to benefit from an excellent educational experience at a heavily reduced rate. The Foundation is looking for enthusiastic, academically able children who are motivated to do well and make a contribution to the life of the school. Candidates will be invited to spend a day at the school for an assessment in Mathematics and English and an interview.
THE NEXT STEP
If you would like your child to be considered for a scholarship please contact the Headmistress, Mrs Dina Mallett, BA Ed (Hons) on 020 7352 4040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Scholarships will be awarded based on financial need.